Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Magceutics, Inc. (“Magceutics”), and our consumer product web site located at magceutics.com (the “Site”).
The Information Magceutics Collects:
- User-provided Information: You may provide to Magceutics what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, and home/mobile telephone number) when using the Site, such as when you send us inquiries by email, phone, or other methods, register for the Service, order products, submit reviews or other User Content for the site, speak with one of our website representatives or members of our direct sales team, or contact us for customer service or other purposes.
- “Cookies” Information: When you use the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. Magceutics may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept cookies from the Site, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Site to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Site or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include the Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Site, the pages you view on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
- Third Party Web Beacons and Third Party Buttons: We may also implement third party content, or advertising on the Service that may use clear gifs or other forms of web beacons, which allow the third party content provider to read and write cookies to your browser in connection with your viewing of the third party content on the Service. Additionally, we may implement third party buttons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons) that may allow such third party to collect information about you through such third party’s browser cookies, even when you do not interact with the button. Information collected through web beacons and buttons is collected directly by the third party, and Magceutics does not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
The Way Magceutics Uses Information:
- Magceutics uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Service. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, regarding User Content that you have posted to the Service, or to comply with laws and regulations related to purchases made by you through the Service. You may not opt out of such communications. We may also use your email address to let you know about promotional offers for the Service or for other Magceutics products that you may be interested in. You may configure the nature and frequency of these messages or opt out of such messages through the Service.
- Magceutics uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect and/or aggregate to understand and analyze the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Magceutics may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Magceutics and third party marketing activities; and (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
When Magceutics Discloses Information:
- Magceutics is not in the business of selling your information, and we take your privacy very seriously. In the course of providing the Service to you and other users, we make limited disclosures of your information to others for a variety of purposes.
- The Service may currently or in the future enable users to publish information and communicate in a variety of ways. Any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to make available to others through use of the Service, such as on a public profile page or in a comment, posting, or in other User Content, will be available for use without restriction to the recipients. Once you make your personal information available to others in this manner, Magceutics cannot control how it is collected, used, and disclosed by the recipients. If you choose to use features on the Service that allow you to publish or syndicate information to third party services such as Facebook, use and disclosure of any information you choose to disclose in this manner will be subject to such third party’s privacy policies.
- Magceutics may also share automatically collected and other non-personally identifiable information in an aggregate form (such as user trends, application downloads, and demographic information) with a variety of third parties, including our affiliates, advertisers, publishers, and other current and prospective investors or business partners. This information may be used to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Service.
- Magceutics may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- Magceutics also reserves the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Magceutics and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Magceutics, our Users, or others.
Third Party Advertising:
Magceutics does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt in. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Magceutics to show an advertisement to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
Third Party Services:
The Site may contain link to Web sites and services provided by third parties, such as links to the manufacturers of products sold on the Site. Any information you provide to third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Site. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
You may, of course, decline to share certain personally identifiable information with Magceutics, in which case Magceutics may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Service. You may modify or delete certain profile information at any time by logging into your account on either a computer or mobile device. Information will be updated promptly in active user databases. Individuals who wish to deactivate their Magceutics account may do so by emailing us at privacy@Magceutics.com. Removed information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to other Users. Further, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived form or if other Users have copied or stored your User Content.
Where you make use of the communication features of the Service to share information with other individuals on the Site or make information publically available, however, (e.g., sending a favorites list to another user or posting a comment or review) you generally cannot remove such communications.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF ANY APPLICABLE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 13 years of age to use the Service or knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access Service at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information has been collected on the Service from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years of age has obtained an account on the Service, then you may alert us at privacy@Magceutics.com and request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Magceutics takes certain precautions to protect our users’ information and to limit the risk that it will be accessed without authorization, including use of certain industry standard technologies and practices. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Magceutics, and you do so at your own risk.
If Magceutics learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Magceutics may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach, or if you have any questions about the security of Magceutics applications, please contact us at privacy@Magceutics.com.
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to your information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
The Service is hosted in the United States. If you use the Service from countries outside the United States, please note that your personally identifiable information may be transferred to the United State. By using the Service, you consent to having your personally identifiable information transferred to and processed in the United Sates.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
While we are not in the business of selling personal information, in the event that all or a portion of Magceutics or its assets is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from visitors to the Site, including personally identifiable information, in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, reorganization, recapitalization, or other change of control.
3159 Corporate Place
Hayward, CA 94545 USA