Terms and Conditions
Magceutics, Inc. and its affiliates (“Seller”) sells products and services only on the terms and conditions stated below. Notwithstanding any terms or conditions on any buyer (“Buyer”)’s purchase order, Seller’s performance of any contract is expressly made conditional on Buyer’s agreement to the below terms and conditions of sale, unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing by Seller, and no terms or conditions of Buyer’s purchase order shall apply.
- Magceutics, Inc. does NOT share with any other parties information provided by customers. All customers information is stored privately through BigCommerce and all payment information is stored privately via the payment portal selected. Magceutics Does Not receive any credit card information, nor does it have access to customer's credit card information when the customer uses the payment portals.
- Prices and Taxes. Prices are in US dollars, and are exclusive of any other amounts, including without limitation fees for export, special packaging, transportation and insurance, and sales, use or other taxes or VAT or duties. Any such fees, tax or duty shall be borne by the Buyer in addition to the prices quoted or invoiced.
- Payment. Payments made for orders can be cancelled prior to processing for a full refund. If you are unhappy with the product, please visit our returns tab for returning items.
- Buyer’s Use. Buyer shall use the products solely for the purpose specifically intended for the products and agrees to strictly follow the use instructions accompanying the products.
- Export Laws of the United States. Any agreement between Seller and Buyer will be subject to the provisions of the Export Administration Act of 1969, as amended, of the United States, as well as any laws or regulations now or hereafter enacted relating to the export of products or Technical Information. Buyer will not make any resale or export of any Seller product which, if made directly by Seller, would violate the export control regulations of the United States as embodied in the then effective Current Export Schedule as published from time to time by the United States Department of Commerce.
- International Orders. By confirming an order for shipment outside the United States, Buyer agrees to the additional terms contained in this section. If any package is returned to Seller because of an incorrect address, because Buyer refuses the package, or for any other reason other than solely because of Seller’s error, Buyer will be responsible for Seller’s shipping cost for the return and reshipment of the package. Additionally, Buyer is considered the importer of record for all shipments from Seller, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country of destination and all laws and regulations the United States imposed on exports to that country. Buyer agrees to pay any fees, fines, or other costs charged to Seller or to Buyer in connection with any non-compliance with laws and regulations of the country of destination.